Billing, Payments & Inquiries
The Fraser Valley Regional District provides services to 11 individual water systems, four sewage treatment systems, collection of garbage and recyclables within the Fraser Valley. These services are invoiced quarterly, and may be either a flat fee or a metered rate.
Paying your Utility Bill
There are a number of different options to pay your utility bill:
- By telephone or internet banking,
- Mail payments to: Fraser Valley Regional District, Finance Department, 45950 Cheam Avenue, Chilliwack, BC V2P 1N6
- Visa or Mastercard. This process of payment must be done in person at the Fraser Valley Regional District Office, and has a limit of $1,000.00.
- Pay in person. The office is open Monday to Friday except for statutory holidays,
- Drop off your cheque after hours through the Regional District office door slot.
Postdated cheques are acceptable.
NSF cheques received will be charged a service fee of $25.00
Unpaid invoices: Please note that if a sewer, water or garbage bill remains unpaid by December 31, the outstanding amount at year end will be transferred to your property taxes.