Keep in touch and stay informed. Our News Room is designed to help journalists and the general public find the information and contacts they need to learn about the FVRD.
For media inquiries, please contact Jennifer Kinneman, Manager of Communications.
- Dog licences now available at Bosley’s pet stores in Chilliwack and Abbotsford April 4, 2016 Buy a new dog licence or renew an existing licence at either of these two new locations.
- Hemlock Valley Solid Waste Management Presentation and Survey April 4, 2016 On Saturday, April 2, 2016, the FVRD hosted a meeting to discuss options for improving garbage services in Hemlock Valley. Read more...
- Harrison Hot Springs Boat Launch Closed April 1, 2016 Please note, effective immediately, the east side ramp of the Harrison Hot Springs Public Boat Launch is temporarily closed for repairs.
- Cultus Lake LWMP Survey March 31, 2016 The Cultus Lake Liquid Waste Management Survey is now CLOSED.
- Fraser Valley Express passes now available at the HighStreet London Drugs March 23, 2016 Starting Easter Monday, Fraser Valley Express (FVX) tickets and monthly passes will be available at London Drugs in the HighStreet Shopping Centre.
- FVRD launches new, interactive development map March 21, 2016 Learning more about developments happening in the FVRD just got easier with the launch of a new mobile friendly web app.
- Time change for March Board meeting March 16, 2016 Please note that the starting time for the March meeting of the FVRD Board of Directors will be 6:15 p.m.
Wind Damage Assessment underway in Regional Parks
March 11, 2016
FVRD Park staff will be assessing and inventorying damage from the recent wind storm. In the meantime, please exercise caution when visiting our parks and report any concerns to 604-702-5000 or email email@example.com.
- BC Transit releases FVX Service Review March 4, 2016 Click here to read BC Transit's FVX Service and Ridership Review
- Cultus Lake water now managed by FVRD February 9, 2016 The Cultus Lake Park Board has entered into a partnership with the FVRD to provide a number of services that will achieve greater efficiencies and economies of scale.