FVRD Receives Grant to Jump Start Outdoor Recreation Economy
The Fraser Valley Regional District (FVRD) has received a $282,000 grant from the Government of Canada’s Gas Tax Strategic Priorities Fund for the development of tourism and outdoor recreation in the region.
Deroche Office Closure - March 13
The FVRD's office in Deroche will be closed on March 13. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Office Closure - February 12
FVRD's offices will be closed on Monday, February 12, 2018 for Family Day.
Sumas Mountain Inter-Regional Park Re-Opens
Sumas Mountain Forest Service Road has now been cleared of downed trees. Park gates will be open from 3 pm to 6 pm today. Normal park hours of 7 am to 6 pm will resume tomorrow.
- Fraser Valley Regional District Board - March 27 / 7:00pm
- Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District Board - March 27 / 7:00pm
- Recreation, Culture & Airpark Services Commission - March 28 / 6:00pm
- Public Hearing on Bylaws 1349 & 1350, 2015 - April 3 / 6:00pm
- Regional and Corporate Services Committee - April 10 / 9:00am
Cultus Lake Sewer Treatment Plant
A referendum will be held in April 2018 regarding the construction of a new sewer treatment plant.
Where in the World?
Ever wonder where Hawkins Pickle Road is? Find out using our online regional mapping service.
2018 Dog Licences on Sale
Renewing or buying a new dog licence is easy online.
Current Development Map Online
Want to learn more about development happening in your area? Try our new interactive map!