Draft Popkum-Bridal Falls Community Plan
The first draft of the Popkum-Bridal Falls Official Community Plan is available for public review. Stay tuned for community meetings and a survey of public opinions. In the meantime, let us know your thoughts on the draft by emailing email@example.com.
Popkum Community Trail Reopens
The Popkum Community Trail in Electoral Area D has now reopened. Staff have removed the fallen trees and repaired the damage to the boardwalk that was sustained during the windstorm in December.
Cascade Falls Regional Park Reopens
Cascade Falls Regional Park is open to the public again. Thank you for your patience.
Popkum Community Trail Closed
The Popkum Community Trail in Electoral Area D is closed until further notice due to damage from recent wind storms. Several large trees have fallen on the boardwalk and staff are working to repair the damage. Please observe closure signs and do not access the trail at this time.
- Recreation, Culture and Airpark Services Commission - January 22 / 6:30pm
- Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District Board - January 23 / 7:00pm
- Fraser Valley Regional District Board - January 23 / 7:00pm
- Regional and Corporate Services Committee - February 12 / 9:00am
- Electoral Area Services Committee - February 12 / 1:30pm