Thompson Regional Park Re-Opens
The storm remediation work at Thompson Regional Park is complete and the park is now open to the public.
Neilson Regional Park Now Open
Neilson Regional Park is now open to the public. However, Thompson Regional Park and Sumas Interregional Park remain closed at this time.
Christmas Tree Composting
Do you know where to compost your Christmas tree in the FVRD?
Check out the poster for more details.
As a result of recent storm damage, Sumas Mountain, Thompson and Neilson Regional parks are closed.
- Fraser Valley Regional District Board - January 24 / 7:00pm
- Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District Board - January 24 / 7:00pm
- Regional and Corporate Services Committee - February 15 / 9:00am
- Electoral Area Services Committee - February 15 / 1:30pm
- Fraser Valley Regional District Board - February 27 / 7:00pm
2018 Dog Licences on Sale
Renewing or buying a new dog licence is easy online.
Fraser Valley Express
Starting September 3, the FVX will now operate on Sundays!
Where in the World?
Ever wonder where Hawkins Pickle Road is? Find out using our online regional mapping service.
Look what our CARE Centre has been up to! Help us name the puppies.
Cultus Lake Integrated Water System
On May 14, 2016, residents of Cultus Lake Park passed a referendum approving the proposed Cultus Lake Integrated Water System.
Current Development Map Online
Want to learn more about development happening in your area? Try our new interactive map!