Office Closure - February 12
FVRD's offices will be closed on Monday, February 12, 2018 for Family Day.
Sumas Mountain Inter-Regional Park Re-Opens
Sumas Mountain Forest Service Road has now been cleared of downed trees. Park gates will be open from 3 pm to 6 pm today. Normal park hours of 7 am to 6 pm will resume tomorrow.
Thompson Regional Park Re-Opens
The storm remediation work at Thompson Regional Park is complete and the park is now open to the public.
Neilson Regional Park Now Open
Neilson Regional Park is now open to the public. However, Thompson Regional Park and Sumas Interregional Park remain closed at this time.
- Fraser Valley Aboriginal Relations Committee - February 20 / 10:00am
- Fraser Valley Regional District Board - February 27 / 7:00pm
- Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District Board - February 27 / 7:00pm
- Regional and Corporate Services Committee - March 13 / 9:00am
- Electoral Area Services Committee - March 13 / 1:30pm
Where in the World?
Ever wonder where Hawkins Pickle Road is? Find out using our online regional mapping service.
2018 Dog Licences on Sale
Renewing or buying a new dog licence is easy online.
Cultus Lake Integrated Water System
On May 14, 2016, residents of Cultus Lake Park passed a referendum approving the proposed Cultus Lake Integrated Water System.
Current Development Map Online
Want to learn more about development happening in your area? Try our new interactive map!