Sale of Land and Improvements at 48065 and 48075 Trans Canada Highway, Boston Bar
Competition Number: --
Tender/RFP Title: Sale of Land and Improvements at 48065 and 48075 Trans Canada Highway, Boston Bar
Posted Date: April 23, 2021, 12:00am
Closing Date: May 21, 2021, 2:00pm
Last Modified: April 23, 2021, 9:55am
The Fraser Valley Regional District intends to sell, and is providing a public opportunity to purchase, the land and improvements that it owns situated at 48065 and 48075 Trans Canada Highway, Boston Bar, BC V0K 1C0, commonly referred to as the “Canyon Tire” property.
The site is comprised of 3 adjoining parcels with a combined size of approximately 18,265 square feet [0.41/acre]. The improvements on the land are comprised of a one-storey concrete block building constructed in 1969. The main floor of the building is approximately 1,831 square feet of which approximately 1,270 square feet comprises 3 vehicle repair bays. There is a full basement with a dirt floor. The remainder of the site is paved with a secure storage compound at the rear of the building. Site coverage of the structures is approximately 10%.
There is currently a commercial tenant in possession on the property doing business as “Canyon Tire”. Persons interested in acquiring this property must make enquiries through the Contact Person named below and must not disturb the tenants. The current tenancy is due to expire on December 13, 2023, subject to early termination upon 6 months written notice to the Tenant. Offers must account for the commercial tenancy that is in place in so far as the Commercial Lease will be assigned should the property be acquired.
This property was previously used as a service station and the site was remediated in the early 1990’s to the commercial standard of the day. Environmental Reports and associated information is available on the link below.
- Offers to purchase the subject property and improvements may be submitted until 2:00 p.m. Local time May 21, 2021.
- Offers must be made using the form of Offer to Purchase provided by the Regional District available at the link below.
- The asking price for this property is $215,000. [two hundred fifteen thousand dollars CDA].
- The property is being sold “as-is, where-is” and interested parties must undertake their own due diligence.
- The Fraser Valley Regional District shall have no obligations to any person who submits an offer to purchase the property unless the Regional District provides written acceptance of such offer.
Further information regarding this property can be found at: