Visit BC Transit for up-to-date information about the four transit systems operating within the Fraser Valley Regional District, including fares, routes, and schedules.
- Agassiz-Harrison Transit System
- Central Fraser Valley Transit System
- Chilliwack Transit System
- Hope Transit System
Tickets & Passes
Bus fare can be paid using the Umo app, Umo card, cash when boarding, or tickets and passes purchased from a local transit vendor or online.
BC Transit's Umo (pronounced "you-mo") electronic fare system is now available in the Fraser Valley.
For more information about Umo, including video tutorials and frequently asked questions, visit bctransit.com/umo or call Umo Customer Service at 877-380-8181 (Monday to Friday, 7 am to 7 pm and Saturday & Sunday, 8 am to 4 pm).
To start using Umo:
- Download the Umo app, or pick up a reloadable card free from a BC Transit vendor
- Buy a pass or load cash through the app, ca.umopass.com, at a vendor location, or by calling 877-380-8181
BC Transit will eventually discontinue the sale of paper-fare products. However, cash will remain an acceptable form of payment.