Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
GIS plays an important role at the Regional District. It is utilized by all Regional District departments as well as by our member municipalities, provincial government agencies, private sector groups, and members of the public.
Mapping services are critical for land use planning, building inspection, utility services, waste management and emergency planning.
Currently, we provide two online services for public use. These services include an interactive Regional Information Map as well as this series of indexed Road Maps:
- Electoral Area A [PDF - 353 KB]
- Electoral Area B (South and District of Hope) [PDF - 471 KB]
- Electoral Area B (North) [PDF - 276 KB]
- Electoral Area C [PDF - 276 KB]
- Electoral Area D [PDF - 616 KB]
- Electoral Area E & H [PDF - 427 KB]
- Electoral Area F, G & C [PDF - 618 KB]
- Village of Harrison Hot Springs [PDF - 170 KB]