Web Map is the FVRD’s interactive mapping tool that allows users to view information about a property such as water, sewer, drainage, zoning information and more. There are a variety of map layers that can be turned on and off to customize the information the user wants to see on the map.
How to Use the Web Map
Watch the video below to learn how to find planning information such as zoning and OCP designations, flood and hazard risks, lot size, development permit areas and more.
- Electoral Area A [PDF - 353 KB]
- Electoral Area B (South and District of Hope) [PDF - 471 KB]
- Electoral Area B (North) [PDF - 276 KB]
- Electoral Area C [PDF - 276 KB]
- Electoral Area D [PDF - 616 KB]
- Electoral Area E & H [PDF - 427 KB]
- Electoral Area F, G & C [PDF - 618 KB]
- Village of Harrison Hot Springs [PDF - 170 KB]