There are a number of different options to pay your utility bill:
- Online using your account number and access code.
- Online banking by adding the Fraser Valley Regional District as a payee.
- By cheque including the bottom portion of your invoice. Cheques should be made out to Fraser Valley Regional District, 1-45950 Cheam Avenue, Chilliwack, BC V2P 1N6
- In-person: The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, except for statutory holidays. The limit for Visa/ MasterCard payments if $1,000.
- Drop off your cheque after hours by using the mail drop slot at the main entrance doors.
Postdated cheques are acceptable.
NSF cheques received will be charged a service fee of $25.00.
Unpaid invoices: Please note that if a utility bill remains unpaid by December 31, the outstanding amount will be transferred to your property taxes.