Billing, Payments & Inquiries
The Fraser Valley Regional District provides services for water, sewage treatment, and collection of garbage and recyclables within the Fraser Valley.
Paying your Utility Bill
There are a number of different options to pay your utility bill:
- Online using your account number and access code.
- Online banking by adding the Fraser Valley Regional District as a payee.
- By cheque including the bottom portion of your invoice. Cheques should be made out to Fraser Valley Regional District, 45950 Cheam Avenue, Chilliwack, BC V2P 1N6
- In person: The office is open Monday to Friday (8:30am - 4:30pm) except for statutory holidays. The limit for Visa/ MasterCard payments if $1,000.
- Drop off your cheque after hours through the Fraser Valley Regional District office door slot.
Postdated cheques are acceptable.
NSF cheques received will be charged a service fee of $25.00.
Unpaid invoices: Please note that if a utility bill remains unpaid by December 31, the outstanding amount will be transferred to your property taxes.