Online Services

Welcome to our online services page; a quick and easy way to connect to the online service you need.

For dog licences, building & planning permits, and utilities you will need a myFVRD profile. If you don't have one, click on Manage Your myFVRD Profile below to get started. For more information, visit the myFVRD FAQ page.