To give you the best experience possible, here are some key things you need to know when visiting our parks:
- Cell phone reception may be unreliable.
- Lock your vehicle and keep valuables out of sight.
- Remain on designated trails.
- Be prepared to encounter wildlife, including bears and cougars. Take the time to learn how to be safe when outdoors.
- In parks where dogs are permitted, keep them leashed outside of off-leash areas.
- There are no lifeguards in our parks; please swim responsibly.
- Drones or any remote-controlled device cannot be used in a park without a valid Park Permit.
Permits, Reservations and Memorials
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a permit, host an event, reserve the picnic shelter or purchase a memorial.