The FVRD manages a diverse range of green spaces. Whether you want to show off our spectacular scenery to a visiting relative, spend a day fishing on the Fraser River, host a family picnic, or enjoy a quiet stroll, you’re sure to find a regional park that will fit the bill.
To give you the best experience possible, here are some key things you need to know when visiting our parks.
- Cell phone reception may be unreliable.
- Lock your vehicle and keep valuables out of sight.
- Remain on designated trails.
- Be prepared to encounter wildlife, including bears and cougars. Take the time to learn how to be safe when outdoors.
- In parks where dogs are permitted, keep them leashed outside of off-leash areas.
- There are no lifeguards in our parks; please swim responsibly.
Permits, Reservations and Memorials
We are now accepting reservations on a case-by-case basis, dependant on current public health orders. If you wish to host a special event, reserve a picnic shelter, or purchase a memorial in one of our parks, please call 604-702-5000 or email email@example.com.