The FVRD Regional Airpark (CYHE) is located in scenic Hope, and is owned and operated by the Fraser Valley Regional District. It boasts one of the best turf runways (3960 feet x 250 feet) in the world.
62720 Airport Road
Hope, BC V0X 1L2
View on Google Maps
- flight centre and observation deck
- waiting area, showers and washrooms
- aviation fuel sales
- automated aviation fuel dispensing system (card lock)
- business opportunities available inclusive of land and agricultural leases
- daily, weekly, monthly and annual tie down rates
- gliding membership and lessons available from Airpark tenant, Vancouver Soaring Association
|Daily Tie Down||$10|
|Weekly Tie Down||$20|
|Monthly Tie Down||$40|
|Annual Tie Down||$375|
For current fuel pricing, please call us at 604-869-2819 or 604-869-2304.
Flight Centre Meeting Room
The meeting space accommodates approximately 20 people with kitchenette services.
- Not-for-Profit $10.25/hr
- Commercial $13/hr
- Day Rate $50.75
For more information or to book the Flight Centre Meeting Room please call us at 604-869-2304 or email us at email@example.com