FVRD Regional Airpark
The FVRD Regional Airpark (CYHE) is located in scenic Hope, and is owned by the Fraser Valley Regional District. It boasts one of the best turf runways (3960 feet x 250 feet) in the world.
Facilities and Services
- Flight Centre and observation deck
- Waiting area, showers and washrooms
- Aviation fuel sales
- Automated aviation fuel dispensing system (card lock)
- Business opportunities available inclusive of land and agricultural leases
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Tie Down Rates
- Gliding membership and lessons available from Airpark tenant, Vancouver Soaring Association
Rates & Fees
|Daily Tie Down Rate||$10.00|
|Weekly Tie Down Rate||$20.00|
|Monthly Tie Down Rate||$40.00|
|Annual Tie Down Rate||$375.00|
Please note the fee changes effective October 1, 2017.
Fuel: For current pricing, please contact 604-869-2819 or 604-869-2304**
Flight Centre Meeting Space Rental
(accommodates approximately 20 people with kitchenette services)
Please call 604-869-2304 for more information or to book the Flight Centre meeting space.