COVID 19 Update
With the installation of vinyl panels in all BC Transit buses by the end of May, BC Transit will be returning to front door loading and collecting fares as of June 1. Until June 1, rear door loading and not collecting fares will continue. To purchase tickets and passes please visit our Online Store. To learn more about BC Transit's response to COVID-19 please visit bctransit.com/covid19 For more information about transit services, please call your local transit office at 604-795-3838 or visit BCTransit.com
Four transit systems serve the Fraser Valley Regional District:
- Agassiz-Harrison Transit System
- City of Chilliwack Transit System
- Central Fraser Valley Transit System
- Hope Transit System
Visit BC Transit for the most up to date information on fares, routes and schedules.
There are several ways to buy tickets and passes for transit in the region:
- Visit our Online Store.
- Fraser Valley Express (Route 66) vendors [PDF - 255 KB]
- Agassiz-Harrison (Route 11) vendors [PDF - 106 KB]
- Hope (Route 22) vendors [PDF - 104 KB]