BC Transit is reducing the number of passengers on board BC Transit buses. Transit operators are monitoring passenger capacity based on direction from BC Transit operations. Please leave extra time for your journey. Other safety improvements include rear door loading, ceasing fare collection, enhancing the red line on the floor of buses, and increased cleaning processes. Learn more about physical distancing onboard here bctransit.com/covid19. We encourage people to stay up to date for daily trip cancellations at BCTransit.com, or through Transit customer call centre at 604-795-3838
Four transit systems serve the Fraser Valley Regional District:
- Agassiz-Harrison Transit System
- City of Chilliwack Transit System
- Central Fraser Valley Transit System
- Hope Transit System
Visit BC Transit for the most up to date information on fares, routes and schedules.
There are several ways to buy tickets and passes for transit in the region:
- Visit our Online Store.
- Fraser Valley Express (Route 66) vendors [PDF - 255 KB]
- Agassiz-Harrison (Route 11) vendors [PDF - 106 KB]
- Hope (Route 22) vendors [PDF - 104 KB]