Public Participation for Nov 24 Board/Hospital Meeting
November 19, 2020
In light of the new Provincial Health Orders that restrict travel in and out of the Fraser Valley, we will be holding the November 24 Inaugural FVRD Board and Hospital Board meetings by Zoom only.
Meeting agendas and webcasts can be found at www.fvrd.ca/agendas.
If you wish to ask a question during the public question period, you may do so through Zoom or in-person. You may also email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 pm on November 24.
Participate Via Zoom
Computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Click the zoom link below for the meeting you wish to join
- If you wish to speak during the public question period click on the “Raise Hand” feature in the controls. This will notify staff that you have raised your hand.
- Staff will unmute your microphone when it is your turn to ask your question.
- A prompt will appear to confirm you would like to be unmuted. Once you accept the prompt, you will have the opportunity to ask your question.
- Once your question has ended, you will be muted again.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84139080883
- Dial any one of the following numbers: 1-778-907-2071; 1-647-558-0588; or 1-438-809-7799.
- When prompted enter the meeting ID below for the meeting you wish to join.
- If you wish to speak during the public question period press *9. This will notify staff that you have raised your hand.
- When it is your turn to speak you will be prompted to unmute your microphone.
- Press *6 to unmute yourself.
- Once you are done speaking, press *6 to mute yourself again.
Meeting ID: 841 3908 0883