Public Participation for Oct 27 Board Meeting
October 22, 2020
The FVRD Board meeting for October 27 will be conducted both in-person and through Zoom.
Meeting agendas and webcasts can be found at www.fvrd.ca/agendas.
If you wish to ask a question during the public question period, you may do so through Zoom or in-person. You may also email your question to email@example.com by 1:00 pm on October 26.
Participate Via Zoom
Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet
- Click the zoom link below for the meeting you wish to join
- If you wish to speak during the public question period click on the “Raise Hand” feature in the controls. This will notify staff that you have raised your hand.
- Staff will unmute your microphone when it is your turn to ask your question.
- A prompt will appear to confirm you would like to be unmuted. Once you accept the prompt, you will have the opportunity to ask your question.
- Once your question has ended, you will be muted again.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85223176731
- Dial 1778-907-2071.
- When prompted enter the meeting ID below for the meeting you wish to join.
- If you wish to speak during the public question period press *9. This will notify staff that you have raised your hand.
- When it is your turn to speak you will be prompted to unmute your microphone.
- Press *6 to unmute yourself.
- Once you are done speaking, press *6 to mute yourself again.
Meeting ID: 852 2317 6731
- Visit the FVRD office at 45950 Cheam Avenue Chilliwack where you will be screened by our greeter in accordance with our COVID-19 protocols.
- You will be directed to the 4th floor where a staff member will direct you to the Boardroom. Seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you wish to ask a question during the public question period, please raise your hand.
- The Chair will call on you when it’s your turn to speak.