Public Participation for Sep 17 Board/Hospital Board Meeting
September 11, 2020
The FVRD Board and Hospital Board meetings for September 17 will be conducted both in-person and through Zoom. Meeting agendas and webcasts can be found at fvrd.ca/agendas. If you wish to ask a question during the public question period, you may do so through Zoom, or in-person if space allows. You may also email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 pm on September 16.
During the public question period click on the “Raise Hand” feature in the controls. This will notify FVRD Staff that you have raised your hand.
- Staff will unmute your microphone when it is your turn to ask your question.
- A prompt will appear to confirm you would like to be unmuted. Once you accept the prompt, you will have the opportunity to ask your question.
- Once your question has ended, you will be muted again.
- Dial 1-778-907-2071
- Enter the meeting ID: 811 9496 1218
- Enter the password: 536202
During the public question period press *9 on your phone. This will notify FVRD Staff that you have raised your hand.
- When it is your turn to ask your question, you will be prompted to unmute your microphone.
- Press *6 on your phone to unmute yourself.
- Once your question has ended, please press *6 to mute yourself again.
- Visit 45950 Cheam Avenue where you will be screened by our greeter in accordance with our COVID-19 protocols.
- You will be directed to the 4th floor where a staff member will direct you to the Boardroom. Seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you wish to ask a question during the public question period, please raise your hand.
- The Chair will call on you when it’s your turn to speak.