Public Participation for Sep 9 Committee Meetings
September 3, 2020
The Regional and Corporate Services Committee and Electoral Area Services Committee meetings for September 9 will be conducted both in-person and through Zoom. Meeting agendas and webcasts can be found at www.fvrd.ca/agendas. If you wish to ask a question during the Public Question Period, you may do so through Zoom, by phone, or in person. You may also email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 pm on September 8.
Regional and Corporate Services Committee - Sep 9, 10 am: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84865571035?pwd=SmRZQnc2ZVlBZ0lkSUVWeitMMDdwZz09
Electoral Area Services Committee - Sep 9, 1:30 pm:
During the Public Question Period click on the “Raise Hand” feature in the controls. This will notify FVRD Staff that you have raised your hand.
- Staff will unmute your microphone when it is your turn to ask your question.
- A prompt will appear to confirm you would like to be unmuted. Once you accept the prompt, you will have the opportunity to ask your question.
- Once your question has ended, you will be muted again.
Regional and Corporate Services Committee:
- Dial 1778-907-2071.
- When prompted enter meeting ID: 848 6557 1035.
- When prompted enter password: 536202 and follow Zoom instructions 1 through 3.
Electoral Area Services Committee:
- Dial 1778-907-2071
- When prompted enter meeting ID: 823 8679 0086
- When prompted enter password: 444107 and follow Zoom instructions 1 through 3.
- Visit 45950 Cheam Avenue where you will be screened by our greeter in accordance with our COVID-19 protocols.
- You will be directed to the 4th floor where a staff member will direct you to the Boardroom. Seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you wish to ask a question during the Public Question Period, please raise your hand.
- The Chair will call on you when it’s your turn to speak.