Delegation Request Form
We Want to Hear From You
If you wish to bring a matter forward to the board or a committee or commission of the board, you simply need to send us a Delegation Request Form.
Guidelines for Delegations
- Complete the Delegation Request Form and submit your application well in advance as presentation times are limited and can fill up.
- The delegation request must include your name and contact information, the subject matter and the organization you are representing (if applicable).
- The application and background material must be received by our office ten calendar days prior to the meeting so it can be included in our agenda.
- The nature and signifigance of the delegation must be a matter of Regional or Electoral Area significance and within the mandate of the Fraser Valley Regional District/Fraser Valley Regional Hospital District.
- Once your request is received by our office, you will be contacted to confirm a time to appear before the Board or Committee and to discuss any audio/visual requirements you may need.
- If you are unable to include the background material with your application, please bring printed copies to the meeting.
- Each delegation is usually allotted a maximum of 10 minutes for presentations.