Island 22 Regional Park
Island 22 Regional Park is a 132-hectare park located in Chilliwack, featuring equestrian and boat launch facilities, as well as walking trails, an off-leash dog park, and a bike skills park.
The equestrian area, maintained by the Island 22 Equestrian Society, includes a cross-country field, jumps, riding rings, trails and corrals.
The bike skills park was designed for riders of all levels. It features wood features, pump tracks, trails, advanced jumps, and progression jumps and drops. Helmets are mandatory and riders should not use the skills park when it is wet. The bike park is currently closed for repairs.
May 1 - Oct 14: 6 am to Sunset
Oct 15 - Apr 30: 7 am to Sunset
The park will open at 5 am during an approved Sockeye fishery.
44955 Cartmell Road
View a Google map of the area
Parking fees in effect Jun 29 - Oct 25, 2020, when the Gatehouse is open.
|Long Weekend Overnight*||$50|
|Commercial Season Pass||$100|
|Overnight Season Pass*||$100|
|Commercial Overnight Season Pass||$200|
|Vehicle Towing Trailer||$10/day|
|Single Vehicle Season Pass||$25|
|Vehicle Towing Trailer Season Pass||$50|
|General Park Use|
* Overnight parking valid weekends only between Canada Day and Labour Day
- Boat launch with a large parking area for trucks and trailers
- Bike skills park
- Dog off-leash area
- Equestrian facilities and riding trails
- Connects to a section of the Experience the Fraser Canyon to Coast Trail
- Large, covered picnic shelter
- Activities include fishing, boating, hiking, biking, picnicking