Island 22 Regional Park
Island 22 Regional Park is a 132-hectare park located in Chilliwack, featuring equestrian and boat launch facilities, as well as walking trails, an off-leash dog park, and a bike skills park.
The equestrian area, maintained by the Island 22 Equestrian Society, includes a cross-country field, jumps, riding rings, trails and corrals.
The bike skills park was designed for riders of all levels. It features wood features, pump tracks, trails, advanced jumps, and progression jumps and drops. Helmets are mandatory and riders should not use the skills park when it is wet.
May 1 - Oct 14: 6 am to Sunset
Oct 15 - Apr 30: 7 am to Sunset
The park will open at 5 am during an approved Sockeye fishery.
44955 Cartmell Road
View a Google map of the area
Parking fees are in effect Jun 28 - Oct 24, 2021, when the Gatehouse is open. 2021 parking passes will only be sold at the Gatehouse.
|Vehicle Towing a Horse/Boat Trailer||$10|
|Long Weekend Overnight||$50|
|Vehicle Towing a Horse/Boat Trailer||$50|
|Commercial - Vehicle Towing a Boat Trailer||$100|
|Overnight - Vehicle Towing a Boat Trailer*||$100|
|Overnight - Commercial Vehicle Towing a Boat Trailer*||$200|
* Overnight parking valid weekends only between Canada Day and Labour Day
- Boat launch with a large parking area for trucks and trailers
- Bike skills park
- Dog off-leash area
- Equestrian facilities and riding trails
- Connects to a section of the Experience the Fraser Canyon to Coast Trail
- Large, covered picnic shelter
- Activities include fishing, boating, hiking, biking, picnicking